Translate

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Steak 'n Shake

One would think that a visit to Steak 'n Shake at any location should be the same. I mean every location has a moment of greatness and conversely, moments of shear disaster. HOWEVER, due to my misfortune, this Steak 'n Shake located at 16201 North Dale Mabry Highway in Tampa is strategically placed in a somewhat shared parking lot with the Home Depot that is closest to my home.

As I stated above, I can understand that if you visit a chain that all carry the same items, are all trained the same way and even most employees look the same with their black & white uniforms, but when you receive substandard food the 2nd time, the 3rd time, and finally the 4th time, one tends to get a tad bit on the disgusted side.  I realize that I am only ordering a slab of meat heated through on a 'grill' and then thrown on a bun, but I should be able to expect some sort of pride in the preparation and delivery of the food that my hard earned dollars just purchased.

Last night, we visited the Steak 'n Shake located at 16201 North Dale Mabry Highway in Tampa while out running errands thinking that a quick milkshake for me and an avocado burger & fries for him would tie us over until dinner time.

He was almost finished with his meal before 'the singing' waitress (who thinks everything is "AWESOME"), brought me a vanilla shake with Reese shavings plopped on top of it (I ordered the Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake that they advertise)
Milk Shakes
They argued with me stating "that's how you make one". The picture above doesn't seem to say that, does it? Not to mention that my order came close to the end of our 'dining experience'.

I give Steak 'n Shake at 16201 North Dale Mabry Highway in Tampa a HUGE "You Suck" and advise all to seek out a different location (note in no way am I saying that all Steak 'n Shakes are undesirable, just that location.)

No comments:

Post a Comment